Dear Clients & Friends:
We continue to work to support and protect our team members and clients during this time. With more guidance from local, state and Federal agencies regarding COVID-19 we feel it is important to implement additional precautions. We also believe social distancing is an essential piece of corporate responsibility when it comes to both protecting our team and slowing the spread of the Coronavirus. We will continue to focus on meeting your tax and accounting needs.
OUR SATURDAY HOURS FOR TAX SEASON WILL BEGIN FEBRUARY 27, 2021
AND WILL BE: 8:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
FOR PICK-UP / DROP-OFF BOX LOCATED AT OUR SUITE DOOR
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE MAIL/EMAIL WHEN POSSIBLE
OUR TAX SEASON WILL END ON TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2021
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm we are making the following adjustments:
- Our office will be closed to visitors
- All upcoming in-office scheduled meetings will need to be cancelled and you will be contacted to make alternative arrangements.
- Our staff will be working remotely, and can be reached via email
- You can still contact us at 703-385-8888 during 8:30-5:00 pm Monday – Friday, there will be no Saturday office hours.
- You may still drop off your tax information during the business hours above - there will be a drop-box outside our suite door where you can leave your information and then ring the doorbell to notify onsite staff to collect the information. They will not be available to discuss your information face to face.
- We will be unable to allow pick-up of your completed tax return and tax information until we are able to open our offices. We encourage you to allow us to mail or FedEx your information.
While we recognize COVID-19 is concerning, we continue to work diligently to meet your needs. If you have any questions, please reach out to your accountant directly. We will continue to provide the level of assistance and attention to which you've become accustomed over the last 63 years, while also protecting the health and safety of you, all our employees and their families throughout this period of uncertainty.